Drives: 2018 M3 BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knepsterd View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorin Mark View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3PGH View Post
not really convinced of the above arguments
I know there will be supply issues , but demand will shrink more than supply secondary to severe economical downturn in particular on big expensive sedans
so net difference is over supply
again like stock market , there are bulls and bears
and this what make markets work
Agreed. My example is on the more rare vehicles , be it M5, M8GC or Honda Talon four seat live valve or Gold Wing Air Bag model. Regular cars, 330i, 535i, X3, X5, X7 or Honda Shadow 750, 500 Rebel, Africa Twins will be plentiful and possibly even incentivized heavily to get the sales back rolling strong when this ends.
Quote:
Quote:
I know there will be supply issues , but demand will shrink more than supply secondary to severe economical downturn in particular on big expensive sedans
Agreed. My example is on the more rare vehicles , be it M5, M8GC or Honda Talon four seat live valve or Gold Wing Air Bag model. Regular cars, 330i, 535i, X3, X5, X7 or Honda Shadow 750, 500 Rebel, Africa Twins will be plentiful and possibly even incentivized heavily to get the sales back rolling strong when this ends.
There is a large swath of poser bmw owners paycheck to paycheck. They are making very sure bets that people's credit backgrounds are strong. Unless you have 1.5mm -2mm in the bank as liquid or soft/hard goods that are easily liquidated, you are a fool for buying or leasing an expensive car. I don't give a rats ass if you make $500k a year and have shit saved in the bank or nothing working for you. Seen many pikers making 500-750k living like they are Kanye lose their lives in the 2008-2009 downturn.
Quote:
Quote:
#livinlikeiverson
Appreciate 0