View Single Post
      04-07-2020, 07:52 AM   #742
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Reading some of the above posts makes me appreciate my situation a little more. The girlfriend and I have been together almost 4 years now. Two arguments in 4 years and both were because of sex. Both times, I was exhausted and fell asleep on her. I'm the extrovert and she is the introvert, but we both hate the general public....of our small town anyway. She still has small kids at home, otherwise I'd move her ass in with me. I've already raised two kids and I'm not trying to relive that shit. She alternates her weeks with her kids, so she's at her house with kids one week, then at mine the following week. It works out to where we don't spend so much time together that we get on each others nerves and always ready to see each other when it's time. It's almost the perfect set up. She lives her life as mommy, has her time to do what she needs done around her place and I get to use that time to take care of what I need. This gives us ample time to spend time together after and not be stressed about other things we have going on. I help her with projects around her house and she helps me keep my house (and my car) clean on the weekends. I'm a lucky guy.
Appreciate 3
NEfan5082658.50
Rmtt8211.00