View Single Post
      03-17-2020, 09:31 AM   #36
Maestro
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan, 2021 X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Dog View Post
“We’re seeing an explosion of ammunition and gun sales over the weekend and even more so today,” said Wes Winkel, who owns and operates Elwood Epps Sporting Goods, a hunting and fishing store north of Orillia.

Along with a rush on toilet paper, the coronavirus pandemic is also fuelling firearms and ammunition sales, says Wes Winkel, president of the Canadian Sporting Arms and Ammunition Association which represents manufacturers, distributors and retailers.

“We’re seeing an explosion of ammunition and gun sales over the weekend and even more so today,” Winkel said Monday, adding that this is a typical reaction in “these kind of uncertain times.”

I just read an article where people, mostly from the liberal haven of Calif going online trying to buy guns and trying to have it shipped to their home only to be pissed off when they are told your not allow but online and shipped to your home. Most of these people say but this is what the media and government keep saying your allowed to buy online. They are even more pissed when told most all guns have waiting period dictated by their state.

This is what happens when the media scares the hell out of people and they all went out and hoarded stuff and now want to by a gun to protect their hoard of TP only to be turned away because they believe the media was telling them the truth.

I wonder if these people also think gullible it not in the dictionary.
Appreciate 3