View Single Post
      06-18-2018, 08:31 AM   #9
Gospeedracer
Private
Rep
Drives: Estoril 435i M-Sport

I bought my car from independence and of course the sales experience was great and easy for them to take my money.However I live near the north lake location and the warranty services I have gone there for have been a huge drag!! Tried getting my rear speaker replaced because it's crackling and this was we'll before my warranty ended. They said they tested the system and couldn't find a defect. I insisted that certain songs made the speaker pop and I could easily replicate it consistently. The guy stared at me blank and repeated his statements of the system being tested and no faults being found. I was pissed and just asked for my keys back,took them over and hr to just give me back my car!!! When all they did was test it!??? Was not surprised when I never received an email asking for a review of my experience.

Separate occasion went in for manual transmission fluid to flush my car. Asked the parts guy how many qts a 435i takes and was stunned when he told me straight faced 23 qts. I'm sure he meant 2.3? But I just turned around and walked away that time too. I can't stand that place. I will try the independence location next time before just only ordering online.
Appreciate 0