View Single Post
      03-07-2010, 08:50 PM   #177
Sniz
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: e92 335 - gone // e36 M3 turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanJJ09 View Post
Awesome diy instructions. I'd never do this but nice to see how it's done. Looking forward to the next steps.
me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeySux View Post
This is gonna be crazy.

After everything is done and finished with how much $ are you gonna be down and how much you looking to resale if you do decide to part with it and what numbers are you expecting in finished project?

Just the exterior of that M3 looks flawless. Thinking to get rid of my 335 after warrantys gone and get a e36 M3 as well.
no idea how much $$, I dont want to know

not THAT much really, under 20k total. I havent spent much on the recent updates at all, just a lot of my time since i'm doing it all myself and learning as I go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-cha View Post
You had the transmission out as well? It would take you maybe 30 minutes to get the rest of the engine out then... your nuts.

Nice progress, gonna be a beast.
lol...I know man. I didnt have an engine hoist and just wanted to get it done. I also KNOW that if I had the engine out I wouldnt put it back in before it was fully built. Need to invest that $$ into my business/brokerage. Doing all the work with the blokc in the car to make sure I didnt built it

Quote:
Originally Posted by FStop7 View Post
I EXCITE!