Rep
Drives: Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by soarhigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douche
Quote:
Originally Posted by soarhigh
What's good guys, I wanna put my europlate on the rear of my car and then put my provincial plate over top of it. I've seen it on a few cars but not sure how people attach their state plate overtop. Has anyone done this or any suggestions ? Thanksss
Which province?

I had this setup until last week.
I got pulled over for it, and removed it. Manitoba.
Wow no way man, shit eh. British Columbia. I tried searching online for a law regarding but couldn't find any
Me neither. There's no law.
It goes by interpretation. I was never pulled over before. He pulled me over and was really nice about it, but said it could be a 200 dollar fine because it looked like a real plate (and it is, just not a legal one).

I just took it off the same day, it was just decorative. It said CANADA. I wasn't going to go proving there's no law or something like that.

My rear licence plate has a frame. So I just placed the euro plate between the 4 screws, the rear frame and the top frame with the provincial plate. When you tighten the screws it stays snug. No problems with that.

I travel a lot, provinces, states, bla bla, never pulled over. Then coming to work one morning an undercover pulled me. I wouldn't do that if I were you (obviously).

But if you want to buy a German plate that says CA NA DA let me know.
Appreciate 0