View Single Post
      10-21-2007, 12:34 PM   #1
digi
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 m3

E92 M-Tech kit install finally finished!!

After weeks of part number matching, body shop visiting and even learning a bit of German, my oem m-tech kit is finally on and it was WELL worth the wait. First off, let me start by saying that Lewis at MW Design was my provider for the kit. Although we may have had a few hiccups along the way, when the going got tough he really came through for his customer with dedicated and professional service that was much appreciated. So if you're reading this Lewis, a big for everything and a well deserved plug for ya!

As for the kit, prospective buyers should take heed before they purchase. I was not aware, and apparently neither was Lewis, that there were two type of kits, one for the non-turbo models such as the 320 and the 328(without oil cooler), and one for the 335's. Well long story short, I got the wrong parts and had to go as far as calling various places in germany to get the right part numbers for their corresponding parts. In the end, all the right parts were delivered and installed without having to do any cutting, welding or chopping. So if you order now, I'm sure it won't be an issue anymore as long as you specify which model you have.

After all was said and done, everything fit the way it should be, an OEM bolt on kit that looks absolutely incredible in person. Pictures do not do it justice but hey, they're worth a shot...errr(no pun intended)...Enjoy!!!

Btw, I'm still a newbie with my D40 so take pity on my amateur shooting...
Attached Images

Appreciate 0