View Single Post
      05-29-2011, 03:03 PM   #1
V8Beatr
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

Thumbs up UnitedBMW! +1 Dan M. & Eric R.

If this is not the correct forum, please move.

I recently dropped my car off at UnitedBMW in Roswell Georgia for the Performance Suspension, M3 Sway, and Performance Exhaust. There have been numerous reviews of these items so I am not going to say much other than they are all fantastic upgrades and well worth the money.

The point of this thread is to give a huge thumbs up to Dan Miles and Eric Rossman. These guys were fantastic and took very good care of me. I originally contacted Dan by email with a very short time table of when I would be in Atlanta, which did not phase him at all. He quickly got me prices for parts and was able to get me in when I would be there. By short time table I mean less than 1 week!

When I dropped my car off I met Eric who immediately got my car in, got me in a loaner, and sent me on my way in less than 20 minutes.

I had originally requested that they install the rear subframe bushings from the M3, however there was an issue with the install and they could not be completed. This was communicated to me prior to picking the car up so it was not a surprise at all. (Apparently the M3 bushings don't properly fit in the 2011 135i as they kept breaking when they attempted to press them in.)

When I picked the car up it was again a very quick turnaround. My car was waiting for me and was detailed flawlessly.

UnitedBMW is great. Eric Rossman was Great. Dan Miles was Great. I really cannot say enough about this experience! Thanks Guys!
Appreciate 0