Quote:
Originally Posted by Greer View Post
Very nice looking car! Congrats.
Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can-am View Post
Those pictures are incredible!

Congratulations on your build
Thank you! I was fortunate enough to randomly get a last minute shoot set up through a mutual friend. His instagram is @grizzly_lens
Great guy, even better skills and passion with his work. I was so impressed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5C_Uber_Alles View Post
Son of a bitch, I didn’t know I wanted a fashion grey f90 so bad. What a clean color.
The black edges on the M5 badge make a huge difference, looks great!

sorry man! It was a toss up. I knew it was going to be a grey.
Lime Rock, or Fashion, and also had Grigio Telesto in the running.
Took a shot in the dark with Fashion Grey and LOVED it. When i first saw pictures though of my car on the truck I was sweating. In person it's so perfect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdef View Post
Great write up and looks amazing. Congrats
Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slugsy01 View Post
Stunning, absolutely stunning. Contemplating the Eventuri myself. Love the steering wheel!
Thank you- the Eventuri was a tough pill to swallow, I won't even deny it. 2k is a nice chunk of cash, and for intake it was something I went back and forth on. The build quality, the subtle carbon fiber scoops behind the grilles is SO cool. Fitment is perfect, and the sound at all RPM range and speeds is intoxicating. You will NOT regret it!
The Steering wheel is my favorite. Another one of those nerve racking decisions because It was all detailed requests I made. I never saw the wheel, or it's shape prior to mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by will0621 View Post
Great build and car man, I’m curious what made you go with the Kw over say the MP has? Am deciding between those two
Thank you!

Trust me, MP was a close sell, just to keep the car completely uniform as far as upgrades/mods were concerned. I had a set of KW HAS kit installed on my previous car. I had them on the week I took delivery of that car 6 years ago (my M4, no longer with me) They aged beautifully, never accelerated any wear and tear on my car, and allowed for the perfect ride height.

I did also poke around at some of the threads of owners who had them compared to the KW kit and I went with what I know. I wish I had saved the link, but I'm sure it's on here somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spuntyb View Post
Looks great, enjoy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by remmib View Post
Such a cool M5.
Quote:
Originally Posted by POBA View Post
Stunning, exquisite taste buddy!! Enjoy in good health!
Thank you guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicCharlie View Post
Such a great overall package… very tasteful and nicely done!
Thank you! the OEM+ look to perfection is my goal with all cars!
Quote:
Originally Posted by m5 guy View Post

Very nice! What's next?
A concrete dock, adding a pool, and turf lol

At this point, unfortunately, the options are slim, and pricey.

Eventually I see myself going with the most reserved, and most reliable downpipe set up, but that would be a couple years from now.

I have put thought into having the current wheels painted all Gloss black (If anyone is good with photoshoop and can quickly change the wheel color over, I'd love to see it!). BBS's are just but It seems as though it's one of the only rim choices everyone goes with. It's not my style to change wheels anyway. These are beautiful

For now- enjoying it, and staying consistent is my only gameplan.... until I get on the phone with IND lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShockArrival View Post
This was very thorough and the car looks great, congrats man!
Thanks, I usually just start in my notepad on my ipad/iphone with random thoughts, things I notice, etc., and I let it add up after a couple of months and piece it all together. Bimmerpost has been where I have learned 95% of my BMW/ BMW aftermarket knowledge. It's been so helpful and informative- I'm just paying it forward.
GONE: '05 E46 ZHP | LOADED | DINAN STG3 PKG |

IG: @FSHNGRY
Appreciate 2
Jamesmick131.00
Slugsy01157.00