View Single Post
      06-09-2021, 11:02 AM   #13
Simon H
Major
Rep
Drives: M5 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScullyD View Post
You are saying Joe Achillies is a more real life POV compared to a written review by Jethro Bovington? Jethro's been writing car reviews for 20 years now and Joe Achillies is a limo driver with a youtube channel. Its like comparing Jake Paul to a real boxer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDD31 View Post
Not to mention Joe Achillies is a huge BMW fanboy and I've never seen him criticize a BMW so I always take his reviews with a huge grain of salt.
I suppose im still skeptical about most reviews ive read atm, the guys whos opinion i really value are Stephen Sutcliffe, Henry Catchpole, whos thoughts i havent heard yet, and perhaps Chris Harris, whos opinion was rock solid for me a while back, but he seems to me he can take or leave cars these days. Looking forward to some more opinions, but still on the fence to, if the car is worth the more expensive price tag, for what you get over an LCI with correct spec etc. .
Also just to mention, Joe usually provides a launch or two, for timing purposes, obviously, and he had a 2.99 to 60mph for the LCI, so im hoping he does this in the CS for a comparison ?.

Last edited by Simon H; 06-09-2021 at 11:24 AM..
Appreciate 0