United_States
Rep
Drives: '24 G83 M4C xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by EUPremier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanesso View Post
Since when did a production bmw rocket in value? Sad how much they depreciate no matter how great the car...
Hmmmmm.... we're in strange times. The tree-huggers have been convinced by folk making billions trading carbon credits that CO2 is the root of all evil.
I drove a Tesla recently and couldn't wait to get out of it. All the personality of an iPhone.
Indeed, it may accelerate fast but it was somehow meaningless to me without the Snap, Crackle & Pop we have in this M5 Comp and other ICE'd vehicles.
The engine in my M50d will never be seen again and soon, the 4.4 8Cyl turbos of the M5s will be laid to rest.
If you want aural luxury in 2030, your only option may be a 2018 M5 Comp.
As example, somebody just dropped €30M on a bag of bones! T-Rex fossil sells for record-breaking $31.8m https://www.rte.ie/news/world/2020/1...ossil-auction/
Definitely that. A family member has a Tesla Model S P85. Great car with great performance; that torque really pushes you back in your seat, but I could not deal with lack of characteristic engine noises of a performance ICE car. (Yes, I hate to admit I'm one of those guys that drives around in sport and sport+ most of the time just for the intoxicating noise).

(My wife will inevitably get an EV next regardless, most likely a Tesla). She insisted on an EV plug in the garage when we met with the electrician).

Gone but not forgotten:'22 G82 M4Comp xDrive, '21 F90 M5 Comp,'19 Porsche 911 C4S, 15 Audi RS5, etc..
Appreciate 1