m5 guy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M5 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko M View Post
You are going all out
Keeping the stock wheels or getting something else?
Thanks, I can't help it, it's a sickness. Definitely getting some wheels. Have narrowed it down to 3 choices. Hopefully deciding soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune7 View Post
This is a very sophisticated color! And the brakes really pop out too. Enjoy in good health!
Thank you sir! Tried to keep it classy as this an M5 after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ickdeep View Post
Looks really nice!! Love the color
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by josec70 View Post
Kimo,

I expect nothing short of crazy with your build. Car's gorgeous.

Enjoy brother!!
Thank you, we'll see how crazy. Hopefully not though lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruzzinlow View Post
WOW!! What a beautiful color and spec.. best of luck and I will be following your build
Thanks for the compliment. I think the color suits the big body well. OG goes all the way back to the e34s so it was nice to bring an old school color back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by limeypride View Post
NICE!!

As for cornering, the Comp does well as is. Of course, I've no idea what effect these Dinan mods will have but, compared to my 2017 RS7 Perf and 2018 E63S, my 2019 M5 Comp was in a different league.

On the topic of straight-line speed: get yourself a JB4 and run with it. The mods you're making are already gonna cause warranty questions so give her the power to justify the look!

PS: what's going on with the filler cap in that pic?
PPS: what's the PTP blanket... "pissed their pants" urine protection screen?
Thank you sir! Good to hear on the cornering front. M5s up till the e39 used to have a great selection of aftermarket suspension components. Then it has slowly declined. Now there are only three things. Better than nothing I suppose.

When it comes to power I'm utilizing a lessons learned approach here. Popped the weasel on my f10 so I rather not go through that expense again. Warranty only solutions for now. Currently that leaves me with Racechip for a piggyback or CarBahn for a flash tune. I will be doing almost all hardware though. It's only when messing with the software that you truly kiss your warranty goodbye.

Btw to your PTP comment. I definitely hand out one to each occupant. Have to protect the interior somehow. The blanket is actually another form of heat protection for the engine bay. It has been compatible with all other s63 M cars so I'm hoping it works here. Sits on top of the metal heatshield for the initial cats/turbos to help take care of the heat. The heat is atrocious in the engine bay so anything is better than nothing.

A link if you are still curious:

https://www.ptpturboblankets.com/pro...5-m-x6-m-m5-m6

Missing gas cap is a hint of the next round of mods. Needed to send it to IND for paintmatch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GcD View Post
LoL. Already at Wil's. "build won't get too crazy" - understatement.
Not as crazy as your e60 M5 good sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
signal green and this are the only two green's that look good on the f90.

signal is a little more arrogant, and this is more classy. nice!!
Thank you!
2001 E46 M3 Oxford Green Metallic II-Cinnamon SOLD
Appreciate 1
2011zx10R427.00