View Single Post
      06-14-2019, 03:21 PM   #1
radelow
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: X5

Car ordered! Coming back to the family...

Well after 3 X5's I decided to cheat and got an XC90. After 3 years I realized I really am just a BMW guy. The XC90 is beautiful inside and out but the running gear (4 cylinder turbo & supercharged) just doesn't live up to the rest of the car. That and the fact that the Sensus (infotainment) system is buggy and slow. I am sure they will figure it out with the next generation. Anyway here is my car & deal in case people need data points...

2019 X5 40i
M-Sport
Phytonic Blue
Coffee Vernasca
Poplar Matte Interior Trim
21" Rims
3rd Row Seats + Air Suspension
Premium Package
Driver Assistance Professional
M Sport Brakes
Comfort Seats
HK Stereo
Acoustic Glass

MSRP - $76,270
Negotiated Price - $69,630 (8.7% discount)

36mo/12k mile lease
.00165 Money Factor (7 MSD's buy it down to .00130)

$1000 Down Payment (Mostly money from BMWCCA rebate).

Lease Payment is $888.20/month including taxes.

Couple of notes:
1. I was really on the fence regarding Laserlights. At the end of the day I decided the benefit is minimal to me. I live in a big city so not many dark roads. The different angel eye did not really justify the increase in cost. I figure the Feds will work out allowing laserlights in maybe 3 years when it will be time to order a new one.

2. I was on the fence regarding the luxury seating package. Comfort seats were a must have and generally I really like the ventilation. But the massage wasn't important and I have read conflicting reports on how good the ventilation works. At the end of the day it just wanted important enough to me.

3. I was dubious about the third row based on information here. However I spoke with the Sales Manager who stated that BMWUSA is allowing a limited amount of X5's to be ordered with the third row. I got an email today that the District Manager was in the store and 100% confirmed a few 3rd rows are being allowed to be built. Mine being one of them. We will see if I actually get a production number etc. I am hopeful. Worst case I wait to order a 2020 at the same pricing which isn't horrible.

Let me know if you have any questions.