View Single Post
      01-07-2022, 11:21 PM   #67
M6-Coupe
Major General
Rep
Drives: F92 M8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casone238 View Post
When we talk super cars we need to be specific on what we mean by that. I feel that a lot of people equate super car with exotic + light weight. The Mclaren is beautiful rocket ship but the interior quality is garbage. If I had a qrt mill for a exotic I'll go with with a Ferrari F8 but I would rather have a 911 turbo S over all exotics. As far as the M5CS straight line speed it's super car territory there's no denying that. Daily driving practicality taken into account M5C & M8 is a brilliant choice. I still can't believe this thread turned into a dispute of "is the M5CS a super car" 🤦🏻*♂️
Actually you have a good point.
In order to be able to judge a car as super car, we need to compare that car with super cars in different perspective including interior/exterior quality, power train, acceleration, technology , capability , look and etc... it's not just the limit of weight or size or price.
Super car is not just a brand like Ferrari/Lambo/McLaren . Any car which can be comparable with these cars is considered as super car.
Having said that with the following battles I consider both M8/M5CS super cars because they are able to win battles against super cars!

Gone : 2013 F13 Sakhir Orange M6 -7DCT
Gone: 2013 F13 Alpine White 650i -ZF8
Appreciate 2