07-19-2008, 01:05 AM   #11
maui86
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron************ View Post
Ty thats one of our customers cars I can get some more put up if OP wants. If you do a search there was a thread some months ago which was like 4 pages long filled with pictures(I am just horrible at finding it, maybe someone can help you find it).
if you or anyone else has pics of 18's in this style on the car i would appreciate seeing some pics!!! :-) and yes, i did try to look, but for some reason search button and i dont get along too well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick@Jlevi SW View Post
You will be fine with a set of 19s. We have customers in NY and NJ, places that are notorious for terrible road conditions, on 19's with 35 and 30 profile tires. If I remember correctly, Maui has pretty luxurious roads so I don't foresee any problems. With that said, 18's would give you a bit more cushion if you are in very adverse conditions.
when i come to think about it, maui's roads are pretty damn nice compared to some roads i've driven on in the mainland. my only issue is i end up hitting random hard shit on the road and curbs(hit a curb on the other island the day i picked up the car). but since you guys seem certain the durability of those 19's are pretty stout i'll strongly reconsider. seriously, thanks for all your patience and time. i know im not the smoothest consumer to deal with at times haha.

teri

gotta do what i gotta do to get them donuts
04 spec-v: rip dec07
Appreciate 0