07-11-2015, 05:27 PM   #3
RPM90
Major General
Rep
Drives: 340i M-sport AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambalu80 View Post
If you order a car it is Priority 1.
I do not believe leather dash is being offered in the US for the LCI 3 series at the moment.
Thanks.

Someone on this forum posted that there was a leather dash option listed in priority 1 options. Poster may have been referring to the 'individual' options, not sure that's why I wanted to ask.

On the 2016 price guide there is a "priority 1" section, but it only shows estoril blue color option. "Priority 1" is supposed to refer to a car that is ordered for a customer per the customers selections. So estoril is supposedly a color that a dealer can't order for inventory only for a specific customer.

Yes, leather dash is not currently listed on the order/price guides we have, but perhaps there may be options shown on the dealers order screen that we don't have.
The guides we have right now are great, but even that has an error on the destination charge, which is actually $995, not $950 as shown on the guides.

I'm putting in my order in the next few days so I'll know more about what's on the dealers screen. But I still would be interested in knowing if there are some added items before I go in.
Appreciate 0