01-28-2019, 07:37 PM   #9
soooma
///MD
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 F90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
Thats my car (and me) in the video- its a great sounding exhaust and even better when you consider the pricing. Is it Ti - no but its not Ti pricing either. I love the sound and the best way to describe is the part where I launch the car and go down the street:

It starts off deep and growl(y) like but then as the rpms lift up, it gets more exotic in nature. I like the duality of the exhaust.

I dont know if I felt any gains- it would be minimal at best and not something I would use as a deciding factor. Sound is key here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNBMWM5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
Thats my car (and me) in the video- its a great sounding exhaust and even better when you consider the pricing. Is it Ti - no but its not Ti pricing either. I love the sound and the best way to describe is the part where I launch the car and go down the street:

It starts off deep and growl(y) like but then as the rpms lift up, it gets more exotic in nature. I like the duality of the exhaust.

I dont know if I felt any gains- it would be minimal at best and not something I would use as a deciding factor. Sound is key here.
Thanks.
Despite liking my deleted resonator status quo
But leaves something to be desired?
And curious if Axle back would be a good idea or has to go whole hog cat back? And what are recommendation, remember I can be stingy when it comes to mods!

Thanks
Appreciate 0