View Single Post
      09-04-2019, 01:04 PM   #10
bmwsami
Rep
Drives: BMW e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Ah yes. I've seen one of these before....if I remember correctly, the prophecy stated that these were made to intrigue people concerning their origins. Glad to see it's working. I've heard that every time that button is pushed, a tiny light emanates from within. When this happens God gives a kitten unicorn aids. During this exact same moment, the light radiating from this device enables the button pusher to see the keyhole, in which to place the key, that is attached to this dooms-day device that you so presently now own.

Wield this device with great responsibility young warrior, for in the hands of evil, this device will give evil-doers sight in which to seek a keyhole to insert his key as well.

Hands down the funniest shit I've seen on the internet today. Did you really not realize this was a key chain flashlight??? It's a shame you're in Canada.....so far away. I have all kinds of shit I'd love to sell you! I have a magical, twisted, metal talisman that strikes fear into the hearts of your enemies, but it can also be used to hold various papers together. I'll sell it at a low price!
Im so dumb man i just realized, its because at first the button was very hard and seemed unpressable. The guy who sold me the car was convinced this was some security thing and took his word for it and didn't look into it too much.
Appreciate 0