View Single Post
      04-29-2008, 11:29 PM   #4
FirstClass
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 328xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by aequitas330 View Post
That's stupid, they're going to lose even more money from people not wanting a crippled PS3.

It also takes away the multimedia card reader and the ability to use any of those cards as memory cards, the built in WiFi, the HDMI capability and it cuts the HD size in half.

All you lose is backward compatability, the memory card reader and 40gigs of space. If the 40 gig didn't have HDMI it'd be a deal breaker, but it does. I honestly haven't played an original Xbox game since the 360 was <6 months old because it didn't have many games before that, it's probably been 2+ years since I needed backwards compatability. As for the card reader it's a game console why do you want to read memory cards? The 40 gigs pisses me off the most. The above being said, I'd have gotten an 80 gig if I could have found it, I don't mind paying more to get more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
shit, if i had that kind of money id buy a gtstreet for monday, an ascari a10 for tuesday, a DBS for wednesday and id just ride jessica alba the rest of the week.
Appreciate 0