No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW iX, Porsche GT4 RS

Garage List
2022 M5 CS  [0.00]
2022 BMW iX  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greer View Post
I am still waiting for a detailed review of the M5 CS by actual owners on this board
I know its markedly different already, cause we went through these same arguments on here between M2 CS owners and M2C/M2 owners. I owned both, and the CS felt like a much different car cause the improved steering, better manual gear shift, and ride quality which resulted in a different driving experience in all facets. Might have been mainly software, but that didn't really matter because it felt very different to me as a driver.

But i also know as an M2 CS owner why people may have sold their cars or why people might say its nothing special (its quiet, the engine note isn't super special, unless you are pushing it, it can feel ordinary, clutch is overly light, etc etc ). I can give an objective review of the car as an owner after 3000+ miles.

Would be good to get an M5 CS owner to do something similar, cause i don't think there is a review like that. I do remember Dale Dallas Quaife (who had bought one in the UK) posted to instagram that he sold his and alluded that it didn't meet what he needed.
Appreciate 0