View Single Post
      12-22-2021, 12:13 AM   #16
FSHNGRY
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: INDIVIDUAL F90 M5C LCI

Garage List
I finally decided that the iphone videos weren't cutting it anymore. It was now time to capture the sounds at higher speeds and I needed something secure to mount a camera on the car with.

I did what I do best, go all out.. I went to BestBuy and purchased the gopro Hero10 and virtually all attachments/mods for sale.

I used the suction cup, exterior microphone for wind noise, and the max lens mod to record my drive home one friends house to the next. The roads were near empty, so I found this to be a perfect occasion to showcase the sound profile of the F90. I was surprised when I heard how much whistling of the turbos spooling you are able to hear from the rear of the car. It is a sound I rarely hear from inside the cabin, or from the drivers seat position of the car. From the driver POV, you hear all grunt and almost no whistling. This video proved otherwise!

Mods in focus:

EXHAUST: M PERFORMANCE

DOWNPIPE: EISENMANN SECONDARY (LOWER)

INTAKE: EVENTURI V2

I would love to know how to embed the video directly in the video instead of the link.

GONE: '05 E46 ZHP | LOADED | DINAN STG3 PKG |

IG: @FSHNGRY
Appreciate 1