12-21-2021, 12:51 AM   #3
FSHNGRY
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: INDIVIDUAL F90 M5C LCI

Garage List
Hope all is well with everyone.

So I did in fact, confirm that my car is on the "Sirus Highway" set to arrive Georgia on the 19th. There, as many of you know, she will have all of the MPE parts installed before getting on the final transport phase.

You guys weren't lying when you said the wait from the time it leaves Germany, to when you actually take delivery is WAY worse. I'm checking the BMW site a couple of times a day.

I've been hoarding away whatever necessary parts from IND over the last few weeks, the last of which arrive tmrw. I'll update on another thread with all of the parts prior to install.

I was able to in fact confirm, rather IND confirmed for me (Thanks Ryan) that the MPE steering wheel can not be installed on LCI M5's equipped with Driver Assistance Plus package. It hasn't been done to much extent apparently, and the error codes are not what i'm prepared to deal with. We've already set plan B in motion, and yes, it will be epic.

I was also a bit bummed when ordering floor matts for this car. I got a set of the MPE ones, thats not the issue- my issue is that there isn't a factory or genuine BMW M all weather floor matt set for these. Sure, its an "M" car, but lets get serious here, BMW will sell anything with the M logo on it. It rains 2/3 of the year here in South Florida, so they are crucial. I ended up ordering the WeatherTech kit, although that God awful logo is huge on the drivers matt. oh well.

If all goes well, or even a day late with arrival, install, transport, delivery prep, and the actual delivery then my Individual F90 LCI Comp, dressed with Fashion grey and Tartufo, loaded to the max.. comes home no later then the first week of May
GONE: '05 E46 ZHP | LOADED | DINAN STG3 PKG |

IG: @FSHNGRY
Appreciate 0