Rocko123
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 330xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by uber View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko123 View Post
Ah ok yeah after watching the video I thought to myself thats not butyl lol the hook tool would work but man thats a royal pain what I did to avoid dirt getting on the butyl was just cut the excess off so the only butyl you have showing was under the lens, but you're right man, spending the extra couple hours and having that little lip will look untampered with lol
Yeah man, I think the reason BavGruppe doesn't do it for sedans is because those clients aren't willing to pay as much and they'll get sticker shock when they see how much it costs to pry open headlights lol. But those dudes with the new f32 m's are willing to shell out, so it's worth it for him haha.

That's smart by cutting out all the excess butyl. I was afraid the lights were gonna condense so I just left on a bunch of excess and wrapped vinyl around it to keep everything in place.
Yeah def, its just too tedious, way too many hours to do it for cheap.. makes total sense lol

Ps. And hypothetically speaking lets just say you do want to shell out.. you're better off just buying a another headlight if you're going to spend that much lol

Appreciate 0