View Single Post
      02-07-2019, 02:17 PM   #51
Just_me
Captain
Rep
Drives: RWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtknight View Post
You are correct - I only made my statements because I cannot wrap my head around how you are comparing an ST t o an F90...but I will ask - Have you driven the new F90 M5? Do you have pictures to show you in one?

I have driven the ST and I believe you are wrong. That is because it is a (my) subjective point of view - and quite frankly a ridiculous comparison.

Autobild uses objective and subjective criteria. The objective criteria states that the M5 is a better performing car - which I enjoy - so objectively it is the better performing car - and subjectively - I enjoy being in and owning the better performing car.
I said in the beginning to compare ST in this thread is the wrong place. I replied to another member about it, you missed that I see. Instead you continue to write to me. Why? just admit opinions is about personal preferences and leave it there.

and me posting pictures of me in a M5 isn't going to proove anything, you know how easy its to fake photos and how easy its to claim I've driven this and that. Its like me asking you to post pictures of Fiesta ST MK8. Won't prove anything and kinda childish too.
All I want to say to you is that I prefer smaller nimble cars, not 2000 kg luxury saloons, if it's speed I want I have my motorcycle for that. But to each his own.

Like you said and what I've said here earlier, comparing ST with a M5 is dumb thing, particulary on a BMW board. Deep down I think its the word fanboy that got you upset. Sorry for that if its helps.

Anyways, there is no more to say - send me a PM if you like - end of discussion and have a good day!

Last edited by Just_me; 02-07-2019 at 02:23 PM..
Appreciate 0