View Single Post
      03-31-2019, 07:43 AM   #5
CarlosM4
Lieutenant
Brazil
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG

Well I had a rather disappointing encounter with an Audi RS7 Performance in the lights, as he beat me twice. The M5 is pretty hard to get the launch control right. First time I used launch but I couldn't get the timing right with the light (I held launch control for over 10s) so it just bogged miserably when launching, and second time I just floored it (I was scared to use brake boost given how it had bogged before), but I think the Audi used brake boost and lept ahead of me.

Nevertheless I have been challenged by a 911 Turbo S 991.1 in the road and we were pretty even. They pull about the same from speeds in excess of 100 all the way to 300+. Have also played with my mate's E63 S and we were pretty even too (the M5 non Comp is a tad bit faster from 100-200 but over 200 I would say they pull the same). I have also been challenged by a Pam Turbo (previous gen), which I smoked easily and have also beaten a W204 C63 Weistec Stage 2 easily.

My most fun race was with a Ferrari 458. I smoked it several times in the highway, but the Fezza's noise is just so beautiful. The owner couldn't believe an Exec saloon had just beaten his car. He was later asking if it was tuned or had any mods lol.
Appreciate 5