Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFan View Post
Boost

Those are some very nice images!
Thanks man, and your right about the lenses and the photographers being more important then the camera bodies themselves. Thats why instead of spending money on a camera body or "kit" upgrade, i droped whatever i had on a new top notch lens. Those picks were taken with just the kit lens supplied with a canon 400D (XTi) and id say they're half decent, not the worst images. I've yet to post nice scenery shots with my new Canon L series lens becuase of 2 reasons, 1) i've been pressed with time, and 2) i've become alot more picky about the times and days i go on shoots due to the lighting and weather conditions, i've found that sometimes i've gone on shoots where the lighting/weather wasnt too good and i come home only to be disappointed by a set of photos that arent very impressive. So i'd rather wait for those clear and crisp days, or those beautiful skies, or bright clear mornings and sunsets, rather then hazy days, gloomy overcast mornings, or other poor conditions......its more worth while to pick an ideal time/moment and its more rewarding that way too.

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0