Captain
Rep
Drives: F85 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellbmb View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAUDERRIPPER View Post
https://ind-distribution.com/product...andard-fitment

Guess it just won't fit moving up to the f90 platform? Why wouldn't they give the option. ��disappointing.
Different bolt pattern between F10 and F90.

Check out Forgeline wheels. Tons of 911 guys use them for track and they have a VX line that looks just like the FI-R. Plus they are made in the USA and light.
Yeah I've been chatting with them. Started talking with their technician so that we can make the same wheel with a few modifications to the offset so I can avoid running spacers and have the wheels closer out to the edge of the car.

From what I've seen a lot of the members here increased the front track by 15mm and 11mm in the rear so asking to make that happen from when they produce the wheel. Keeping the same 20x9.5front /10.5 rear sizes, want to keep the weight down as much as possible, aiming for the GS1R, Motorsport series with the 2100 lb per wheel load rating as I love the look, and plan to maybe hit a few track days in my daily.

Also trying to time it so that I get the wheels around the same time as the car (I'm assuming around March).

Now it's just a matter of color! Any thoughts if anyone cares enough to be paying attention? 🤣
Phone photoshopped these. The FIRST photo is just the actual GS1R wheel, the others are just seeing how the colors look on the car with the frozen green.

I do love the punchiness of the gold but the bronze is also looking like it'll be the most… mean?

Think I love the "tinted transparent gold" being the last photos.
Attached Images

Last edited by RAUDERRIPPER; 11-21-2021 at 11:26 AM..
Appreciate 1
shawnhayes1834.00