Rep
Drives: Black M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BwoodBMW View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPiM5 View Post
I've read ..... next RS7.
Had to pair down the novel. 2 points:

1- I didn't own an F10 but having sat in the F90 I think its genuinely one of my favorite interiors in the business right now. I completely love it and I'm not just falling in love with multi-color lights. I can't stand the E63 interior with the big cheesy flat screen that is a shared part across basically every new mercedes. Like I said, purchasing decision will be based on personal preferences not performance and I'm happy to admit that people may disagree with me on the above.

2 - pretty sure that Audi pic is a photoshop. This is the official pic of the A7 and the back end looks dopey to me. I'm a big Audi fan so I hope it looks better in the flesh but pics are very unflattering of the rear on this car.

I agree, I've never been in love with the A7/RS7 rear end either. I wish they would just make it a little shorter. But the interior of the new A7 I am in love with and I feel is light years ahead of BMW. I've owned the F10 so long now that I really think that BMW should have taken more bold steps to make the interior different than what the G30/F90 is today. I'm not saying that I love the E63S interior either, but I do think that it is at least different enough to be exciting or polarizing at the least. Then again, I'm one of those people who love the E60 and it's interior/exterior designs, where most people hated it.

Now that the MotorTrend review is out and I've personally driven both the F90 and the E63S, I should have ended the novel with the final point of: F90 M5, Fast? Yes. Special? No. The end.

I won't make any new threads on the subject nor make any new points but only respond to threads that people have made that have a direct counterpoint to my posts for a civilized debate. Thanks for playing.

Appreciate 1
tetsuo1111227.00