View Single Post
      10-10-2023, 11:57 AM   #123
M5YER
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

I just recently collected my F90 M5, so I’m not too versed in knowing what I have bought/ what it can do. I of course did extensive research on the car and have been wanting one for years. I came from a z32 Nissan 300zx, to a 350z N/A, to a Ford F-150 3.5 ECO. I don’t know off the top of my head what cars the F90 is faster than but I like to have a little fun.

Today, in the early morning, I was getting on the highway and there was an f82 ///M4 in front of me and I got excited. I don’t see too many M Cars in south Tx. He was making a right turn and did a nice slide into the lane. (I perked up cause I knew he wanted to play). At the time I thought he might’ve had some bolt ons at least, because of the wealth of carbon aero and GTS taillights.

I got right on his bumper the whole way onto the highway. He got into the left lane and hit it. Naturally, I hit it too and I was still behind him. Traffic was super light except for two minivans that wanted to ride each other’s doors per usual. The ///M4 started braking really hard and I just grinned because the Carbon Ceramic Brakes weren’t even pressed in a 3rd of the way. I looked over to my girl as the van got out of our way, and she had the audacity to ask me “is his car faster?” I got into the right lane with zero traffic for at least 5+ minutes down the road. I dropped to 3rd as we were doing about 80. I let him take the hit, and I smashed out. I pulled buses on him before I let off at 148. My girl then asked, “where did he go?” I said “oh he’s still coming” as I dropped down to the speed limit.

That made me feel amazing because I never really put the car through its paces and I have the M drivers package and want to see if there was really no governor*. The reality set in that I better relax, so I never got past the 155 cars are usually governed at.
Appreciate 2