View Single Post
      03-05-2020, 08:04 AM   #12
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

after watching them all in few days.. had a better picture of some names..

- a lot of people are biting their nails under stress.. from drivers to managers and pit crew..

- Stroll as dad and the kid.. both are assholes.. dad has money at least not sure what kid has..

- i can understand the reason of seeing Haas quite a lot but after some point i was sick of seeing Haas and more likely Grosjean.. he is just occupying a seat in F1 who knows why while Hulk is out..

- im not sure Claire Williams is the right leader for the team anymore at all.. she s a great person, as we ve seen on testing as well.. funny intelligent but.. they ve asked why your steering wheel is different than other teams on tests.. she said she doesnt know and the engineer didnt tell anything as well.. even i know it.. this and the netflix part shows the whole picture better.. at least for me.. and actually it was funny to see the attitude towards Paddy from Claire.. its not a sport for such things.. has to have a straight through communication.. Willams crew has a silly brit humor that not even at a good level.. its silly for such a team that competing in F1.. looks like people working for the salaries only no one cares.. its not acceptable in F1.. everyone talks shit about the car they built.. so they re telling themselves shit but they re not aware of that it looks..

- im happy for the series showing Hamilton's humbleness.. vividly..

- feeling really sad for Hulk he really deserves better and it seems he picks his nose pretty neat and fast as well..

- Leclerc probably has the most strong mindset on the grid.. not only today's grid.. he s a true fighter like Lauda.. he has a very bright future that he deserves at the same time.. it doesnt happen at once most of the time in this life..

- Ricciardo have to stick around for many year more for softening the atmosphere in F1..

- i didnt know Albon this well before the series.. such a great kid.. i like him more already..

- this series is filling a huge gap of "behind the scenes" in F1 ever..
MassNerd171.00