08-19-2015, 01:03 PM   #132
Bobble
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Whatever POS the wife leaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by daonlyillwiz View Post
Honestly, I love to grill...I grill practically throughout the whole year. In my case I care a lot about build quality and space. My wife loves to put together kebabs and I love to grill skirt and porterhouse steaks. Again im looking for a good quality grill that will do a great job w/ heat control and also last more than 7 years lol.
Just about any quality, non home improvement store type that sits in the front of the store, will last that long with a little effort and maintenance. Build quality is subjective, I've seen some trashed Weber, Viking and DCS grills coasting thousands,my brother in law trashed his $3K Viking 45" full stainless in just 5 years, I spent a whole day, took it apart power washed the carcass, degreased it, cleaned and polished the stainless and we replaced 2 burners that were done, it's like new but he'll trash it again. I'd shop around at some dedicated BBQ outlets get an idea of what features you like and shop the internet. From what you say you really don't need anything special so keep an open mind on brands and buy the feature set you like.
Appreciate 0