hybrid_eg
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 90 S13, 22 MSP, 23 JLUR 4xe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
I still want to drive a P100D.
its insane... my friend owned one for 2 days before taking it back. He returned it as range is completely inaccurate. Goal was to get it to obtain sticker as he commutes to LA frequently but one his first trip to LA when he left Irvine he had 150 miles or range and drove on economy entire way. On the way back from LA he barely made it back to fountain valley and had to look for a charger.. I had a feeling this would be the case, until these EV's have capability of 600 range i'm not getting into one.

Now performance wise, 0-60 is literally stupid. I don't see how any vehicle can compete with this.. no launch control needed just step on it. It will destroy likely anything you can run into on the streets. I test drove his back from Irvine to Newport and i was quite impressed overall with the car.. of course all of the above was done in Ludicrous mode. I'm sure driving this thing with heavy foot you will not get more than 50 miles or range but for those who just need a grocery getter it will make it that much more enjoyable.

Besides my overall EV range complaint, P100D was not impressive at 80mph+ in Ludicrous mode.. its most deadly 0-60.. if i had one id prolly kill myself, the shear rush is absolutely addicting.. me being a huge petrol head and needing to hear the engine and exhaust didn't bother me one bit, that's how impressive the acceleration is.
Appreciate 2
Vic5519467.50