Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M850 GC - Carbon Black

Garage List
2022 M850 GC  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by joao.toscano View Post
Absolutely fantastic! Driving your M5 in such a nice company and in so special roads and surrounded with that fantastic nature! Amazing! I went carefully thorough all your post! I've absolutely loved it! Your explanations and details are for me the achievement of a lifetime! Like this experiences are probably some of the best things we do in our lives don't you think? Fantastic! I'm curious about where you were overnight. Was just something you planned day by day or how that can be handled considering some of the roads you've been through seems like pure desert. I mean with not a lot of availability for rest i guess. Regarding your car is truly a powerful weapon for the roads that will never let you down! So gorgeous car and the color! Love it. If you ever plan to come to Europe let me know. I would really like to meet you one day and perhaps if you come to Netherlands I can show you some nice places here and we can always head towards AutoBahn and meet some local M friends

Here's our most recent trip towards Alps with a few friends
Aw, thanks man. Glad you really enjoyed it. There is nothing better than a road trip. I planned it weeks in advance. Had reservations for each night. Depending on how much there is to see I usually try to keep each day under 300 miles. That's about 6 hours of driving and 3-4 hours to eat and look around or do things. But, I'll do 450-500 miles if I have to. It's never a problem.

There are some desolate stretches - maybe the most without ANYTHING is 30 miles. No matter where you are, someone is living there. Go figure.

I was following your recent trip on the thread by mjn77 . I am currently going thru the videos at the end. God, I hate you guys! Did a quick glance at yours and I gotta say I'll be back tomorrow to dive into it. Looks fantastic, especially the back half. Wow. Those passes. I became a huge Tour de France fan when they went with more helicopters and high def video and more coverage several years back. Their days in the Alps are fabulous to watch.

Thanks for tagging along.
Appreciate 2
mjn771072.50