Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemer323 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddien123 View Post
Relax man haha. And when did I mention anything about 2500 lbs and a coupe? Everyone on here is so sensitive. Sorry my opinion disagree with yours I didn't mean to offend you.

And for the record the e60 m5 is my favorite M car.
Hey Eddie you sure are correct that everyone is sensitive on here

At the end of the day it's a sensitive topic and no, everyone can't have their desired cake and eat it...

My reference to 2500lb vehicles was a hint at the past era of the e24/e30 and how luxo barges will never be anything like that again.

E60/61 is my favourite car also...hence why I picked up a 10k mile example for keeps when I knew there would he no more unique engines.

PS! Sure the SMG is an auto but at least you still need to modulate the throttle between changes. You give me a system whereby an individual with a severed spinal cord can drive with 3 pedals and I will press for a manual M5 Touring from BMW! Otherwise I will be satisfied with a B5 Touring.

Thank you. And no offence implied or taken
Appreciate it. And from what I've heard the SMG (despite its common issues) is a brutal experience when driving it hard (in a very good way)

I'm actually looking into an E60 M5 as my next car. I've yet to speak with an e60 m5 owner who didn't absolutely love it so I'm keeping my fingers crossed I find the right one.
Appreciate 0