View Single Post
      12-12-2013, 10:06 AM   #10
straightcashhomie
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by John 070 View Post
You bet! 335i was purchased new, it had zero issues years 5,6,7 under extended 7/100 Gold, until 2 days before expiration, both VANOS solenoids replaced. I'm pretty sure I could have done it myself (I've done crank and cam POS on other cars, although it's tight on the N54). I had them go over my wastegates and they said sorry, no play/slop at all in yours, maybe the 8/82 will cover them, maybe not. I've always believed that if you need a trade in order to get your next new car, you cannot afford it. When you think about it, if your neighbors have 3, 4, 5 cars in a household, do you really think they have loans on all 5? No way, cash and carry.

But back to my original point, I find 52k to be a lot for a 4 cyl. car. If you told me, hey, I know you missed your chance back in '09, but we reserved a brand-new E92 M3 with 3 miles on it for you, 2k10, 6-man, but you will have to pay us 60k in cash right now, it has a 4/50 warranty starting from when you pick it up. I will be there in 2 days with a cashier's check. But a brand new M6 4 door coupe? I will probably never be in the market for that, way too much $$$$!
agreed. Mail a letter back to the dealership and say if I purchase this m6, will you feed my family and pay my mortgage?
Appreciate 0