View Single Post
      12-18-2011, 10:42 PM   #20
jag3er
Rep
Drives: E92 335

I just ordered 2012 335is as a replacement for my 3-pump 4yr old 335 coupe. I just love the car so much. Coming off Dinan stage 2 will be some power loss on the 335is. But I know I will be happy, 6mt, too! I only drove DCT for test drive, nice automatic, shifts fast, but still automatic, lol. Nobody buys manual cars anymore...

Decided to not get the M3 because for what I need out of it, the turbo car gives me all of it. Not talking down the all-star M3 coupe, great car for the track, the ultimate naturally aspirated high revving motor experience! I just need a daily driver with the right mix for me. So I chose the car that has a small weakness, but if you take all the pros and cons, it is still a winner, for me and my needs.

The pump never stranded me, first was replaced after long cranks warning and second was replaced under the recall even though there was nothing wrong with it. Biggest pain was getting Dinan put back on after the pump services.

I read the 335is's still have pump issues, but it never was a big deal for me. It will be serviced if needed, that's why there is a warranty.

I'd be scared more of active steering after reading the other guy's post and his bad dealer experience in AZ,

Get it and don't look back, enjoy your life while you can...