View Single Post
      04-23-2018, 02:07 PM   #103
Goonba
Private
Rep
Drives: e63s

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtknight View Post
You shouldn’t be calling anyone a child. At least he has real world experience with cars and racing.
I know...you say you have one of the cars being discussed - but I haven’t seen anything. You have said the car is so unique it “identifies” you? I dare say I don’t think you are that important.

You show videos and zero personal experience. You are of the internet's only.

I do get it - this is the versus forum. And I am all for it. Just bring a balanced approach versus your cherry picked rhetoric.

And please stop with the conspiracy - or please do explain the Motortrend precious head to head where the F10 CP lost - the previous tests where it was actually pretty reviled - they only kind of liked the M6 - but now are in league with BMW for the F90? You avoided that earlier.
First, I posted the inside of the car yesterday on your vbox chat. That should be enough proof that I own at least this car.

Second, I am not famous and never will be, hopefully. But the design on the car is unique, and its used on all my cars. As in the design will give away an identity. So please cut the crap - a forum should stay a forum.

Third, I didn't know you had to be a "racing" driver to own either car. I would have thought a racing driver would find other cars more interesting.

Fourth, the MotorBend H2H of the F10 CP vs. an E63S 4matic (4matic means AWD!!) with a ton more power?????? Do you really think the F10 CP stood a chance? I guess we should commend MotorTrend on stating the obvious - great journalism.

Fifth, how am I being selective? Im just putting the vids from more mature discussions on BMW boards where AMG and BMW owners look at real life vids not magazine covers. I understand that in NA you love media, and use media to drive your consumption, but are you not in any way interested in how the car performs in the hands of people that actually own them? I would happily post videos of the M5 winning if there were any - I am sure there will be. But the diehard owners that have raced to this day seem to all suggest the E63s is faster (SUGGEST being the key word for those of selective hearing i.e. It may or may not be true in the long run)

Sixth, the "resounding victory" comment was completely meant with sarcasm. As in I was just pointing out how some users on this forum react to any magazine review. I'm glad you bit that bait just to prove my point.

Seventh, I live in the centre and have no1 around me that owns M5s. Bentaygas, Range Rovers, G-Wagens, Hondas, Fords, even a Chiron. So I have little opportunity to race anyone. However last June, as soon as I ran-in the car I went to an airfield where a huracan and 488 (spiders) were both slapped in the derriere.
Appreciate 0