7summits
Private
Rep
Drives: Looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by F90LeaseAvailable View Post
Attachment 2376155

Attachment 2376156

Attachment 2376157I have a 2019 F90 BLK on BLK on BLK. Showroom car. Everything you can imagine besides sunroom (I prefer the carbon roof). I have tons of pictures if your interested or I can send you the link on leasetrader.

$1,199/ month includes all taxes and fees. I’m way under on my miles so you get plenty. 10k month 36 month lease with 32 months left.

$8,400 MSD cash will go to new owner upon lease completion that’s fully transferred I’m asking for $5k down to offset some of that Cost since I won’t receive that back money back you will.

Open to shipping if the deal is right.

Car fully warenteed covered and flawless. No dings dents or scratches. Always garage kept.

Ask any questions you may have, completely open book.
Selling because I bought a boat and don’t need the extra payments.

https://www.leasetrader.com/listing/...5-Sedan-332554

Nick
Six two six.253. 0648
Text
I am interested in your car but there are a lot of contradicting things with your post here and your leasetrader ad.

1) Please tell me the lease expiration date. Your Leasetrader ad says 29 months left but your post here says 32 months left.

2) You are offering a $3400 incentive essentially correct? You have $8400 of MSDs but are requiring $5K upfront. Your Leasetrader ad says you are giving 7 payments for free. Help me understand that math. The $3400 would essentially cover 3 payments not 7.

3) How are you way under miles? The car has 4500 miles on it. Even if your Leasetrader ad is correct and there are 29 months left (not the 32 you state here), then that is right on par with your allotted mileage per month. Did the car have mileage on it when you got it?

Thanks,

Andy
Appreciate 0