View Single Post
      08-16-2010, 02:50 PM   #18
E92Fan
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by beemerbird View Post
All being well, tomorrow afternoon I'll be saying goodbye to my very faithful 'friend' the S5.........sad in many ways.

Lets just say after much research and back to back test drives I had to make a decision and for the first time in my car owning history so far, it was a tough decision as to which one to choose! Long story short it's German and the engine is an absolute peach, both in power delivery and noise and it grips the tarmac like shit to a blanket lol.
That means that you should be thinking about bringing this new car to the Nurburgring in October... come on, you'll have a brilliant time I promise that! You could even take the ferry from Hull to Zeebrugge and meet up with the rest of us en route

And Peter - lovely car Have you thought about asking the dealer to supply the car on non-runflats instead of the Bridgestones? I know of a couple of dealers who have done that for customers, at no extra cost. I drove two different Z4s back-to-back, one a 35i on runflats, and the other a 23i on regular Continentals. The 23i was a MUCH better drive, despite the power deficit.
Appreciate 0