View Single Post
      09-23-2018, 03:22 PM   #43
Fegelein
Major
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdeleon View Post
No, you do not need an adapter. You connect it at the end of the wand. It is a little long but it goes at the end where you can put the various angled tips that are included with the washer. Let me know if you need a picture.

As for amount, I usually do 2 oz to 5 oz per almost full bottle with the rest filled with water. It really depends on the soap. If you really want to see a lot of foam go towards the upper limit and back down. And make sure the knob on top is completely open (or closed depending on how you think of it). Basically one way will give you foam, the other will be a water mix. You will know if it is wrong when you start. Finally, may sure you turn the bottle and make sure the soap and water mix.
Thanks and you obviously go way beyond the mixture on the instructions. Did you initially try it and it failed?
I actually washed my Masi, that's in the background of pic, w/ the power washer wand w/ soap head, then a rinse off w/ 40 head and all game out pretty dam well. However, next time I will use the Trinova and do you also rinse off w/ it as well, or use the 40 on the wand?
I also notice the trinova has a fan spread adjustment, how's best to utilize that?
Appreciate 0