View Single Post
      08-09-2018, 10:52 AM   #34
Fegelein
Major
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdeleon View Post
If you want to use your choice of foam cannon and go the Sun Joe route, then get at least the SPX 3000 and not the lower models. At first I bought the lower model and it doesn't have a 1/4" quick connect. To get the foam canons to attach you will need to buy an adapter or the proprietary Sun Joe canon, then you should have bought the more expensive model in the first place (3000) due to the additional cost. This is the model that I have and it works perfectly fine for washing my car. I've used it to also clean my driveway after I'm done washing the car.

As for foam canon, the pros seem to use the MTM PF22. Make sure to install the smaller orifice if you don't get one of the high powered gas or kranzle models. I got this one from Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1. This is lower cost option that gets great reviews. The Chemical Guys foam cannons are also recommended but you can usually find a generic version on Amazon for less.

Finally, if you really don't want to scrub the car, there are folks that have successfully done that or at least they say they have. I haven't tried it as I subscribe to the need to manually agitate the dirt off even with a ceramic coating to get it completely clean.
Thanks for this and to all others above, I just bought the unit in your link and the sun joe spx 3000 w/ hose reel! I'll report back after first usage and demand and refund from you if not satisfied!!! haha

Last edited by Fegelein; 08-09-2018 at 11:04 AM..
Appreciate 0