03-07-2014, 04:54 AM   #7
Baunton
Major
England
Rep
Drives: X5 45e 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by soupratt View Post
Build start was 4th, though i don't think it left the US till the end of Jan. It arrived in Melbourne on the 28th of Feb (the ship had 2 stops along the way, first in Brisbane and then in Sydney)

HK is actually very good. Far better than the standard system in the 5 series. I have not heard the stock X5 system or the BO but the HK will do me very well. Interestingly, I thought someone mentioned there were no equaliser settings but on my sound menu you can adjust about 10 different frequencies.

Just a couple of things I can't sort out. Bluetooth audio works fine when using the standard music player on my Android phone (LG G2) but will not play any sound when using Spotify (which is odd because Spotify via Bluetooth worked very well in the F10). And it isn't just on the Android. Spotify via bluetooth doesn't work on my wife's iPhone either. It will only work when phone connected via USB.

Yeah, its a long way 'down under' .

The other issues is the lack of connectivity. I don't seem to have Internet or BMW apps in ConnectDrive. Internet was supposed to be a standard feature and will follow it up with BMW Tuesday. I can connect the phones via Bluetooth and have Bluetooth tethering setup. I have also updated the phone software on the i-Drive bit no luck.
WRT Connectivity..do you use the Snap-In Adaptor?
Appreciate 0