Quote:
Originally Posted by EUPremier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eman6306 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EUPremier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanesso View Post
Since when did a production bmw rocket in value? Sad how much they depreciate no matter how great the car...
Hmmmmm.... we're in strange times. The tree-huggers have been convinced by folk making billions trading carbon credits that CO2 is the root of all evil.
I drove a Tesla recently and couldn't wait to get out of it. All the personality of an iPhone.
Indeed, it may accelerate fast but it was somehow meaningless to me without the Snap, Crackle & Pop we have in this M5 Comp and other ICE'd vehicles.
The engine in my M50d will never be seen again and soon, the 4.4 8Cyl turbos of the M5s will be laid to rest.
If you want aural luxury in 2030, your only option may be a 2018 M5 Comp.
As example, somebody just dropped €30M on a bag of bones! T-Rex fossil sells for record-breaking $31.8m https://www.rte.ie/news/world/2020/1...ossil-auction/
Definitely that. A family member has a Tesla Model S P85. Great car with great performance; that torque really pushes you back in your seat, but I could not deal with lack of characteristic engine noises of a performance ICE car. (Yes, I hate to admit I'm one of those guys that drives around in sport and sport+ most of the time just for the intoxicating noise).

(My wife will inevitably get an EV next regardless, most likely a Tesla). She insisted on an EV plug in the garage when we met with the electrician).
Lol, very same... don't have the volume yours produces but it's better than most of the other cars on the road.
I reckon we're at the zenith of motoring now. Amazing ICE cars are available but EVs are the near future and speed checks are everywhere.
It's stressful driving quick now.
I got nailed from 1600m (1 mile for the yanks) here in Ireland a few months back. Between cameras and lasers -we're not far from your Connected Drive grassing you up for minor breaches.
Check this bas^%d out...
Wow, that's some sneaky Ba$tid! We have them here too (however never seen one like that). Ours are in their cars on the side of the road hiding behind trees or billboards. I got nailed on the interstate going from New Jersey into New York State. Lidar/ laser got me instant on.

Changing gears. we reached a deal tonight on my 2019 911 C4S trade value and put the order in for my LCI F90 Competition!! Probably won't see it until December (he had an allocation build put in tonight). It will be a beast! MBBlue, Silverstone, Dark aluminum carbon structure,, black rims, Competition pkg, Driving Asst, Executive pkg, red calipers. Now the waiting game!
Only way to deal with that is an integrated laser jammer! Genevo HDM+ w/ ALP is a good setup.

So jealous of that X5M... be thankful your starting price before any packs or other toys isn't US$217,000 like it is here!
Attached Images

2019 G05 X5 M50D, 2016 F36 430d, 2012 F10 520d, 2006 E60 M5, 2005 E60 530D
Appreciate 0