ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5C

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by e9xslow View Post
What’s up everybody, just snagged this beast. Feel like I got a hell of a deal, especially with the market we’re still dealing with.
I’m all about leasing DDs. Not a bad deal for just walking into a dealership and having it sitting there if it just worked out like that. SRG suits the LCI very well if you ask me. You probably got very close to the buy rate on the MF.

My LCI is a Covid car, so I also do not have BW, and I didn’t opt for CCBs on this car. You can always upgrade the HK to BavSound. Comp, DAPP, and Exec are essentials on this car in my opinion, and you’ve checked all those boxes.

Seems like everything fit and worked out for you. Perhaps you had to skimp on the miles a bit to get to that payment with just taxes and fees down, but if they’re enough for you, that’s all that matters. Plus, when leased through BMWFS, not only can you purchase additional mileage after lease inception, you can amortize the cost of said miles over your remaining number of lease payments. What’s the RV with such a low mileage allotment?

Also, you’ll now have the last remaining V8 pure ICE M car, and I think there’s value in that. This car is also way more fun than the X3MC.

Congratulations once again and welcome to the fam!