11-11-2006, 10:06 PM   #12
Fester
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 Porsche 911 (991) 4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ado
I'm looking to purchase the new 2007 335i but can't figure out which to go for.

I don't mind 2 door cars but would rather prefer to get the 4 door. Anyone know what some of the differences are between the two?

I've read some reviews and someone mentioned that the 4 door's body style was totally different and looked more like the last years model. Any of that true?

Also, are there any differences when it comes to the engine between the two cars. How about performance?

I've already visited the BMW Of Mississauga dealership and spoke with a sales guy there that offered to give me 2.5% off the price. I was trying to push for more but he said once I come in and say I'm ready to buy he can try to get me more.

Any advice on which dealership might be able to give the best deal and how much one could actually get off the price. Lowering the monthly price would also help a bit, I know they sometimes have ways of increasing the buy back value.

Thanks for your help

I live in the GTA area just in case you've missed the Mississauga comment above.
Coupe if it's your second car OR don't have kids.