View Single Post
      12-11-2014, 11:11 PM   #1
MsE90
Registered
Rep
Drives: E90

MsE90 JB Build Thread: HRE l Airrex l Mtech

Hey fellow E9x owners, I felt it was time to make a build thread as my E90 will undergo changes. I've owned the car for about a year, but decided to throw everything on the car at once.

My bf found a set of 19x10 HRE 546 are being shipped out as of right now and am having them refinished from 'FlossDesign' as the faces are currently purple. I have plans for a full airrex kit, Highrise lci csl trunk, lci xenons, along with mtech front/rear bumpers as the car is my daily. It isn't much for now, but it'll be fun to see how she turns out in the long run.

Current Mods:

-Led Sidemarkers
-GP Thunder low beam bulbs
-Matte Black Grills
-Ceramic 35% Tint
-HRE 546 19x10et13

Bf's Bagged W124 Merc daily;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HRE 546s I have coming in and on the previous owners F30..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/2/2015:
-Wheels redone by FLOSSdesign with polished barrels, brushed faces, and polished lips.
-Switched out the oem halogen angel eyes with aftermarket 6k units.
-Had the headlights sanded and restored by Glaze Technica and sealed with Menzerna Polish.
-Mounted the Hre's on the car yesterday, which is now getting fully detailed by Glaze Technica here in socal. Follow them on instagram and Facebook if you'd like to book an appointment!

Last edited by MsE90; 02-02-2015 at 11:06 PM..
Appreciate 0