01-13-2020, 05:23 AM   #37
CarlosM4
Lieutenant
Brazil
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
Happy Holidays my high knowledge friend from down South!!!

I agree with you on the feel of the GT63S- It really boils down to needs and my F90 is really just a street cruiser with some expressway runs; I have light mileage on it for 16 months plus of ownership and every time I drive it- I get what you said out of it: blunt force.

Because Im driving less, I might indeed make a change for the sake... of change but I need to have a better driving experience with the GT63S. I am one that will give it another chance cause after 11 AMG's I do still miss the brand.

The dealer did have a red GT63 (non S) with the Sport Cup2's but I fear the non S wont carry the power.
Thanks Mate, happy new year for you too!!
Always enjoy seeing your posts.

I think the GT63 S with a high discount is a worthy upgrade to the M5. But only with a large discount, because its MSRP is crazy high. There is nothing that justifies that price tag.

I do love it though, it looks very sleek, and its interior feels 2 cuts above the M5. I don't like its visibility and I am not a fan of its ride quality too. With Cup 2s it is significantly harsher.

I really like the M5, but I do want something more engaging. Unfortunately here in this side of the pond, a 911 calls too much unwanted attention, and I don't like the idea of driving around in our streets infested with potholes and crests in a 911. Panamera is boring to drive, and AMG's don't really justify their massive price premium over M Cars here (E63 S is US$ 30.000 more over here). In the realm of supersedans/wagons viable for the daily use here, there is only the Audi RS, AMG and BMW M cars. I am considering the Audi RS6 C8 as a viable candidate for upgrading (love wagons, especially the new RS6 with 4 wheel steering, active torque vectoring, and plenty of gysmos).

I would also consider the Taycan. Although it is an Electric car (very different type of car), it is awesome in terms of tech, interior and performance. I look forward to driving and owning it. Haven't ordered it, but I am consider it to trade the M5.
Appreciate 1
Vic5519365.00