View Single Post
      06-26-2014, 09:31 AM   #9
sstarrx3
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2014 228i Mineral White/Terra

Quote:
Originally Posted by plien69 View Post
M235i w/o Prem Pkg owner here. Yes, you still get power driver and passenger seats, with powered bolsters. No lumbar adjustment. Manual 2-way thigh support adjustment. Manual 2-way headrest (no headrest tilt).

I was perfectly happy with Sensatec, so the rest of the Premium Package was not compelling enough to spend $2300. Powered folding side mirrors would have been nice, but not for $2300. Same with Comfort Access, since you still get Comfort Go (no keyslot in dash, key just needs to be inside the car).
Its all in what is important to you. I felt the same way about the lighting package. I could care less about those Halos but I am sure I am the minority on that. Those things in the premium package I see as must haves on a luxury car. The auto dimming mirrors are a must for me. I have bought cars without them and ended up purchasing after market and installing them. I like the Moon Roof, especially since it is built properly and does not rattle in the least like the one did on my RAV4 from the day I bought it! The one thing I really like that I never had was those auto folding mirrors. It is nice knowing they tuck in and my kids are not going to run into them in the garage. I forgot to unfold them the other day and backed out of the driveway. Once I started driving up the street the automatically unfolded on there own. That was pretty cool! Like a plane putting down its landing gear
Appreciate 0