SlammedR8
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i/2020 R8 V10 Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M_ADDICT View Post
Mercedes is crap and bmw and audi will always shit on it
That's quite a statement in this particular time...Mercedes is doing things that neither BMW or Audi are even close to doing. I'm no Mercedes fan boy, I actually just bought my first Mercedes a couple months ago after owning many different BMWs and a few Audi's as well.

Each car has its own pros and cons but overall, I believe Mercedes is doing way better in every segment than BMW or Audi. I actually think BMW is doing the worst given they don't have anything to compete with the R8 or the AMG GTS/GTC/GTR. I mean WTF are they doing over there? I8 is laughable in every way (to me at least, and I know many others feel the same way).

Compare even the lower end models, while beauty is in the eye of the beholder I don't think you can even compare the interior of a base 328 and a base C300. The C300's overall look and even the fit and finish is superb, one of the nicest interiors in that price point. The 3 series is so plain and simple. Jump up to C63 and M3/4 and same thing. The C63 with all the extra leather, carbon fiber etc looks amazing. Have you seen the seats? No comparison again in my books.

Anyways, obviously there will be those who agree and those who disagree which is fine but to say that BMW shits on those 2 brands in any shape, way or form is a joke!
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Spyder 6MT - Ascari Blue/Black
Appreciate 4
JTO245277.50
Jez_zza438.50
dmboone254972.00