View Single Post
      01-19-2014, 08:14 PM   #15
Cosa Nostra
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by zkeeper View Post
Agree completely with above. I have the Terra in our 2010 AW 128Msport, and it leans to brown side, not reddish. Its dropdeadgorgeous. I am first on list with out dealer, for the M235, and it will be AW with Terra. I will wait for the build web site to come on, and do some comparisons though. Even then the web colors are not always accurate...but good enough to tell. Hopefully.
IMO the best colour is saddle brown (it's true the hue's are inconsistent - my father's 328i's is too orangish, whereas my brother-in-laws 335is' is beautiful). The Terra looks too brownish with a touch of burgundy. I'm really torn, because I'm interested in the M235i with Mineral White and can only see Terra as opposed to saddle as the only option. If you do decide to go with Terra, get Mineral White not Alpine White (you'll thank me for it). I used to swear by no metallic paint for black and white, but AW is too milky bright and MW is shinier and has much more depth/interest to it. It really peaves me that BMW didn't offer saddle brown on the M235i. Your thoughts?
Appreciate 0